INTERN'S ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
The role and responsibilities of an intern shall vary depending upon the category of their internship. However, there are a number of responsibilities that apply to all interns regardless of the category of internship.
All interns must undertake the following:
- To comply with all elibility requirements;
- To comply with all GAA Garda Vetting requirements;
- To comply with all training and induction requirements;
- To comply with all reporting requirments, namely:
- complete and sign the JobBridge Standard Agreement Form
- complete and sign the GAA/JobBridge Work Plan
- complete and sign the GAA/JobBridge Mentoring Agreement
- complete, sign and submit their monthly work schedule to their
designated supervisor, mentor as well as the National Coordinator.