DOWNLOADING THE STANDARD AGREEMENT AND ELIGIBILITY FORM
Once a potential intern has been selected (pending Department of Social Protection checking their eligibility) the supervisor must do the following:
- Click on Information for Organisations
- Click on Manage an Intern
- Logon using username and password
- Locate the internship from the list displayed and click on Manage Intern
- Enter username and password
- Download and complete a Standard Agreement Form: The Standard Agreement must be signed by both supervisor and intern. An original copy must be submitted to the National Coordinator at - firstname.lastname@example.org and the potential intern must also be given a copy.
- Click on Add Intern and input their PPS number, full name, date of birth, email/mobile no. and intended start date.
- Download the Eligibilty Form and give it to the potential intern to take to their local Social Welfare office to have their eligibility for the scheme confirmed.
Once eligibility has been confirmed the intern must be contacted and a start date must be arranged.